Reusable Non-Medical 3-Ply Cloth Face Mask
Developed by a local NC textile company, Parkdale Mills, these Reusable Cloth Face Masks are approved and certified by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. They are working in conjuction with other companies such as Fruit of the Loom and Hanesbrand to supply up to 10 million of these masks per week.
- Soft, 3 ply cotton fabric that touches skin.
- Antimicrobial finish that contains silver and copper
- Reusable. Machine wash up to 15 times before discarding. Tumble dry high.
- This face covering will help reduce the likelihood of you spreading the virus to others. Great for you and your families!
- This face mask is one way to combat the virus. Social distancing, handwashing, and other CDC recommendations should also be followed.
- This face covering does NOT replace the N95 used in healthcare settings and should not be used when caring for those with COVID-19.
- Surgical masks provide protection against large droplets, splashes, or sprays of bodily or hazardous fluids. They do NOT provide the wearer with reliable protection from inhaling smaller airborne particles and are not considered respiratory protection.