Living for the Weekend Top
Pigment dyed, french terry, pullover with pockets.
- Ribbed detail
Material and Care:
- 100% COTTON
- Hand wash in cold water, do not bleach, hang to dry.
- Total body length: 27.5", Chest: 44" approx.Measured from small.
- True to size but size up for an oversized, relaxed fit.
- Small 2/4 Medium 6/8 Large 10/12 XL 14/16
- FREE SHIPPING starts on orders of $100. All other orders are $6.99 flat rate shipping.
- In order to maintain our fast and efficient processing times, we are unable to make any changes to a confirmed website/APP order. The checkout process offers multiple opportunities to confirm your order. Please be sure your order is correct before submitting including address, shipping methods, personalization and quantities.
- All orders placed before 3 PM are shipped the same day with the exception of Friday afternoons, Saturday, & Sunday orders which will be shipped the next business day. Weekends and holidays are not business days so please allow for that when estimating your shipping time. During seasonal holidays and large sales events, please allow 2-3 additional days for shipping.
- All orders are shipped either First Class or Priority Mail via the USPS.
- Any orders for footwear are shipped without the box.
- We are NOT responsible for packages lost, stolen, 'delivered not delivered,' or delivered to the wrong address. We have added ROUTE+ Package Protection for your convenience at checkout that allows you to purchase shipping insurance at a small fee. If you did not receive your package and you purchased ROUTE+ Package Protection, you will need to file a claim with them.
- If you declined the above mentioned ROUTE+ Package Protection and your package shows as delivered but you do not have possession of it, please check with your neighbors or family to make sure that they did not receive it. If they do not have it please contact your local USPS so that they can give you the GPS coordinates of where that package was scanned when delivered. If your local post office isn’t able to assist you then you will need to click this link (https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm#) to file a claim. You will need your tracking number and the receipt of your purchase. We will be happy to provide proof of shipping, a duplicate receipt, or the tracking number if needed.
- Once your package leaves our facilities we do not have any control over its whereabouts. We strongly encourage you to sign up for text notifications at this link (https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input) so that you can see your package moving.
- We do ship to Canada or other places, however, additional postage will be charged and an invoice for those additional fees will be emailed before we are able to process your order.
- Thank you for your understanding of our Shipping Policies! If you have any other questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THANK YOU FOR SHOPPING WITH PREPPY PINEAPPLE BOUTIQUE!
THERE ARE NO CASH REFUNDS.
ORDERS MAY NOT BE CANCELLED DUE TO OUR QUICK PROCESSING TIMES.
PLEASE READ THROUGH THIS ENTIRE POLICY TO DETERMINE WHETHER OR NOT YOUR ITEM IS ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN OR EXCHANGE! If you return an item that is listed as non-returnable, you will NOT get a refund or store credit and your item will be donated.
If your item is deemed returnable, please complete the Return Form that was included in your package and include it with your return for complete processing. If you believe an item is damaged/defective or you received the incorrect item(s), email us within 5 days at email@example.com.
- Merchandise may be returned for STORE CREDIT ONLY and must be within 14 days of the date of your purchase. Any original shipping fees are non-refundable. Any Loyalty Amounts earned will also be retracted when processing your return.
- All returned items must remain unwashed, unworn, and unused condition. They MUST have no visible wear/smell (this includes deodorant and makeup marks) or your return will not be processed.
- The following items are deemed FINAL SALE and are NON-RETURNABLE: shoes, leggings/jeggings, jewelry/accessories, handbags/totes, bralettes/tank tops, bathing suits, makeup, consumable goods, seasonal items, and any sale/clearance, secondary offer items.
- EXCESSIVE RETURN POLICY: Only 6 returns per calendar year are accepted. After 6 returns, a 15% restocking fee will be added. If returns are still being made after the 15% restocking fee, we reserve the right to not accept any future orders.
TO MAKE A RETURN:
- If your item was purchased in-store, please return it to the store. As long as your return is eligible, you will be issued your credit at that time.
- If your item was purchased on the APP or website, please complete the Return Form that was included with your package and include it with the item(s) you are returning.
- You are responsible for the shipping and handling costs of the returned item(s). We recommend shipping Priority Mail or purchasing shipping insurance as we will not be held responsible for any lost, stolen, or damage caused by the shipping service you chose for the return.
- When your package is received, please allow 5-7 business days for our Return Department to process your return.
- Once your return is processed, a store credit will then be sent to the email address provided at checkout.
TO MAKE AN EXCHANGE:
To exchange your item(s), please refer to the above Return Policy to ensure that your exchange meets the criteria stated. Our inventory turns quickly and we can not guarantee exchanges will be available in the size you want. To expedite you getting the size you need please follow the below instructions.
- Place an order for the item you wish to exchange in place of your original item.
- Complete the Return Form that came with your item and include it inside the package with the item(s) you are returning.
- In the Comments/Explanations section on the back of this slip, please write your new order number.
- Once your return is received we will issue you a refund to your original form of payment within 5-7 business days of receipt. You will receive a return confirmation showing the refund to the email address provided at checkout.
PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS:
If you have any other questions about your order, please contact our store via email or phone as soon as possible. You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
DOWNLOAD Return Form
2. Is there a sizing chart? All of our items are from different vendors so it is hard to post a chart that includes them all. Typically we try to buy from vendors that follow these general guidelines:
We also note in our product descriptions what size our model is wearing normally and whether or not they sized up or down.
3. What is the difference between an XL and 1X? Again, as in the sizing chart question above, each vendor is different. Typically we have found that the 1X is more of a plus size fit with more room through the bust and hip area and is also a little bit longer.
4. How quickly will my order ship? Please reference our Shipping Policy here https://preppypineapple.com/pages/shipping.
5. I received the wrong items in my order, what should I do? Sometimes we do make mistakes and apologize in advance. In regards to where your items are, if those items have not sold out we will ship them to you on the same day you contact us. If those items have sold out then we will refund your original form of payment for the order. Please email us and include your order number and if possible a picture of what you received. Typically we will email you a prepaid return label to ship the item back to us.
6. I accidentally ordered the wrong size, can I change it? Yes. Call the store immediately and ask to speak to a Manager. We will do our best to switch those sizes out if it is available, however, we ship fast and can't guarantee your request. If you do not reach Customer Service before your order is fulfilled then you will be responsible for returning the item to us.
7. I forgot that I already ordered this item, can I return it? Yes you may return for store credit only. You will be responsible for the shipping cost back to us. If you would like for us to email you a label to return to us, please let us know and we will send you an invoice for the shipping cost.
8. My item is showing as shipped but I have not received it yet? - Once the package leaves our facility it is in the hands of the USPS and we are not responsible for it but will assist you in locating it. Please reference our Shipping Policy here https://preppypineapple.com/pages/shipping for complete information.
9. My item was damaged when I received it, what do I need to do? Please email us immediately and include your order number along with pictures of the damaged item. If we have not sold out of the item then we will send you a replacement along with a prepaid postage label to send the damaged one back to us. If we have sold out of the item, we will send you a prepaid postage label to send the item back to us and we will issue you a refund on your original form of payment.
10. I received a Gift Card, does it expire? No our Gift Cards never expire. If you are getting that error message when trying to use one then please contact us.
11. Why won’t my Gift Card or Store Credit work? It depends on where the Gift Card/Store Credit was originally purchased or issued. Please email us and we will assist you to determine what the issue is.