Harvest Brew Candle Barn Co. Soy Candle
We can all agree that memories evoked by familiar smells are entangled in emotion, as smells have the ability to anchor a memory in a sea of feelings. It’s the feeling behind a memory that is triggered by smell which are really powerful because they’re long-term emotional memories. This is Candle Barn Candles.
They are American made using only pure soy wax, hand picked aromas from exquisite essential and fragrance oils. Their wicks are made of high-temperature paper and cotton. They hand pour every candle in their candle barn located in Missouri.
Candle Barn Co is a family of four generations who've been hand pouring soy candles since 2003. It's more than their business...it's their passion.
Why soy wax? Soy wax has numerous health and environmental benefits and produced in Candle Barn's neck of the woods. Buying Candle Barn soy candles help support local farmers as well as local business owners. Plus, they do a happy dance with each order:)
- Clean burning
- Longer burn time
- A renewable resource (soybeans)
- 100% pure, NO additives
- Biodegradable and easy to clean-up with soap and water
- Free from pesticides, herbicides and genetically modified material.
- Kosher Certified
- Not tested on animals
Did you know that soy wax has a memory? When you burn your soy candle for the first time, please be sure to burn it 3-4 hours... long enough for the wax to be fully melt across the width of the candle.
A full melt pool on the first burn will ensure an even burn for each lighting after that thus avoiding the wax "tunneling" down the center.
Get a full melt pool increases the scent throw. A correct burn releases the maximum fragrance! If you feel the scent throw of the fragrance could be better:
- make certain you have a full melt to the side of the jars
- make sure there is no draft
- make sure its not burning in a cubby hole where it can't get enough oxygen
- make sure your candle isn't too small for the size room you are burning it in.
1) Always burn within sight.
2) Keep away from fire hazards.
3) Keep away from children and pets.
Keep wins trimmed to 1/4" at a time. Including when relighting. Do not burn candle for more than 3-4 hours at a time.
Keep all objects, including matches & wick trimmings, out of candle. Do not burn candle to the bottom of container - leave 1/2" wax in bottom. Burn on heat-safe surface.